Details for Friday
Hi all! I’m posting this from the Think Tank which will be our glorious venue for Friday. I hope you all enjoy the facilities here!
- We will be having breakfast and lunch. I’m figuring out an itinerary this afternoon and will update this post then but expect breky at about 9am when you arrive and lunch for 12.15 – 12.30. No dinner I’m afraid but there is rumblings of going for drink/food after the gig; more on that later
- People should start to turn up at 9am. We have the Think Tank til 5pm however we will need to be out by then so I’m going to suggest we start to filter out at around 4.45
- Parking is available at the Think Tank and we should be able to accommodate everyone on the day. If you’re staying at one of the Holiday Inn’s however, you should be able to use their parking facilities through the day with no problems
- WiFi passwords will be available on the day. The connection here is pretty good so everyone feel free to bring your laptops with you.
- As well as the WiFi we will have access to a large plasma screen that we can use should anyone need it.
I will email everyone attending my mobile number in case they have a problem so keep your eyes peeled for that! As I say, I’ll add an itinerary to this post later on. If you have any session ideas please feel free to get them in early.
UPDATE: Itinerary is here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgdaf-ClPh-Z-Y5jq-yq7SA&output=html. If you want dibs in on any of the session slots, let me know and I’ll update the spreadsheet.
See you on Friday!